We are pleased to announce positions for Software/Firmware Engineers who develop the software stacks that will drive the revolutionary AI engines embedded in our product SoCs. Your software and firmware will drive ultra low-power devices in the remotest corners of the internet-of-things.
You will work closely with our system architects, hardware designers, and tooling developers, in order to develop software and firmware that is optimized to the different artificial intelligence hardware blocks, and neural networks. Your inputs are crucial to our hardware architects to further improve their designs.
You will be responsible for run-time software development in the broadest sense, ranging from end-user applications to operating system kernels. You will cover drivers, neural networks, and neuromorphic processor firmware.
Your software and firmware will be applied in the development of end-to-end applications of artificial intelligence SoCs, in various high-growth markets. Our run-time environments will also be used by customer teams to develop end-to-end applications running on our artificial intelligence SoCs.
- M.Sc or Phd in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Neuromorphic compute, or related field;
- Experience in applied and embedded software/firmware development;
- Excellent problem analysis skills;
- Excellent communication skills in English (both speaking and writing).
Nice to have
- Working knowledge of artificial intelligence, deep learning, and/or neuromorphic computing;
- Knowledge of video analytics, virtual reality, imaging, or related application fields;
- Experience with common requirements management practices;
- Experience with tool development, such as compilers, debuggers, run-time infrastructure
- Understanding of hardware development practices.