We are pleased to announce a position for Senior SoC Design and Integration Engineer for our revolutionary artificial intelligence engines. Your SoCs will drive ultra low-power AI processing in devices in the remotest corners of the internet-of-things.
As a leading member of the engineering team, you will be responsible for the SoC architecture descriptions and related documentation. You will provide technical guidance to the company’s silicon development, consisting of amongst others multiple artificial intelligence IPs. You will contribute to developing our roadmap for artificial intelligence SoCs, in line with the requirements of various high-growth markets.
- Sc or Phd in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field;
- 5+ years of experience in the field of product SoC design, including integration of (hardware) IP libraries on advanced silicon nodes;
- Experience with ASIC and FPGA design flows;
- Experience with e.g. imaging, video processing, video analytics, machine learning, etc.
- Excellent problem analysis and communication skills in English (both speaking and writing).
Nice to have
- Working knowledge of artificial intelligence, deep learning, or neuromorphic compute;
- Experience in architecting end-to-end solutions, consisting of both software and hardware;
- Experience with common requirements management practices;
- Good understanding of hardware development and software development practices.
GrAI Matter Labs (www.graimatterlabs.ai) is a growing fabless semiconductor company with offices in San Jose, Paris, and Eindhoven that offers its employees tremendous growth opportunities in some of today’s hottest silicon technologies: Neuromorphic compute, Machine learning, and Artificial intelligence.
We are a dynamic organization which employs some of the brightest minds in the industry and is known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
- We are learning from the best biological edge computing device ever: own brain.
- We believe we will win as a close-knit team that converts a strong vision into products that solve use cases which our customers truly value.
- We offer highly competitive compensation in an international and entrepreneurial environment.
- We also hold to the highest standards of inclusion, team spirit, and cooperation.
This position is based at GrAI Matter Labs offices at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven, The Netherlands. The High Tech Campus houses 160 companies, employing a total of 11,000 entrepreneurs and R&D employees.