We are pleased to announce a position for Senior ASIC/FPGA Hardware designer who will create the prototypes and validation platforms for our revolutionary AI engines and our product SoCs.
- 5+ years of experience with digital design and verification for realization in FPGA and ASIC
- Extensive experience with hardware design tools and methodologies (VHDL, Verilog; Scripting e.g., tcl, bash; FPGA development environment e.g. Xilinx, Altera)
- Experience with standard and high-speed interface protocols e.g. MIPI, USB, PCI
- Working knowledge of artificial intelligence, deep learning, and/or neuromorphic computing;
- Sc or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field;
- Excellent communication skills in English (both speaking and writing).
- Detailed understanding of hardware development projects;
- Proactive, flexible, team player and can-do attitude
- You will be responsible for micro-architecting, RTL implementation and debugging hardware for FPGA based prototyping and later ASIC implementation
- Troubleshooting and resolving hardware testing and electronic issues for hardware verification set-up
- Integration of digital IP and interfaces (e.g., USB, PCI) and develop supporting logic for developing end-to-end system
GrAI Matter Labs (www.graimatterlabs.ai) is a growing fabless semiconductor company with offices in San Jose, Paris, and Eindhoven that offers its employees tremendous growth opportunities in some of today’s hottest silicon technologies: Neuromorphic compute, Machine learning, and Artificial intelligence.
GrAI Matter Labs is a dynamic organization which employs some of the brightest minds in the industry and is known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
- We are learning from the best biological edge computing device ever: own brain.
- We believe we will win as a close-knit team that converts a strong vision into products that solve use cases which our customers truly value.
- We offer highly competitive compensation in an international and entrepreneurial environment.
- We also hold to the highest standards of inclusion, team spirit, and cooperation.
This position is based at GrAI Matter Labs offices at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven, The Netherlands. The High Tech Campus houses 160 companies, employing a total of 11,000 entrepreneurs and R&D employees.