GrAI Matter Labs (www.graimatterlabs.ai), a fabless semiconductor company specialized in brain-inspired technology, designs and develops fully programmable ultra-low power neuromorphic HW for sensor analytics and machine learning. The company has offices in Eindhoven (NL), Paris (FR) and San Jose (USA) and has strong relations with top-ranking research groups on neuroscience, human vision and natural computation.
As part of a highly motivated team working on AI/CV/ML application development, and in collaboration with Marketing and SW/HW Architecture, you will be responsible for designing, implementing and optimizing: ANNs, ANN Training algorithms for ML, and domain-specific algorithms adapted to the company’s products.
Furthermore, you are expected to play a key role in innovation, working with partners on benchmarking and optimizing their applications by efficiently mapping and prototyping them on the company’s architecture, as well as taking such concepts into production-grade systems.
You will be part of a highly diverse international team of skilled engineers and scientists, and you are expected to be a key driver of the team’s further growth.
Education and experience
- PhD in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision or Machine Learning; Or: PhD in CS, EE, Mathematics or Physics with proven experience in AI, CV or ML
- Hands-on experience with application and design of ANN, including design and/or modification of ANN topologies using ML frameworks such as Tensorflow, PyTorth or other;
- Solid knowledge in at least one of the following fields: Computer Vision, Automatic Speech Recognition, Visual Object Detection and Recognition, Image and Signal Processing;
- Excellent problem analysis skills and solid programming skills (OOP C++);
- Proactive, flexible, team player and can-do attitude;
- Excellent communication skills in English (both speaking and writing).
- Experience turning concepts and AI/ML/CV technologies into practical state-of-the-art systems;
Full-time permanent contract (CDI), Very competitive salary based on experience, office in central Paris (Bastille), Start-up environment
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using “ML Scientist” in the subject of your email.