GrAI Matter Labs (www.graimatterlabs.ai), a fabless semiconductor company specialized in brain-inspired technology, designs and develops fully programmable ultra-low power neuromorphic HW for sensor analytics and machine learning. The company has offices in Eindhoven (NL), Paris (FR) and San Jose (USA) and has strong relations with top-ranking research groups on neuroscience, human vision and natural computation.
As part of a highly skilled team working on AI/CV/ML application development, and in collaboration with Marketing and SW/HW Architecture, you will be responsible for designing, implementing and optimizing ANNs, as well domain-specific algorithms adapted to the company’s products, for example filters, visual object detection and recognition in unconstrained environments, machine learning, etc.
Furthermore, you are expected to play a key role in innovation, working with partners on benchmarking and optimizing their applications by efficiently mapping and prototyping them on the company’s architecture, as well as taking such concepts into production-grade systems.
You will be part of a highly diverse international team of skilled engineers and scientists, and you are expected to be a key driver of the team’s further growth.
Education and experience
- M.Sc in CS, EE, Mathematics, Physics or related field;
- Experience with the use and applications of Neural Networks and Machine Learning;
- Knowledge in at least one of the following fields: Computer Vision, Automatic Speech Recognition, Visual Object Detection and Recognition, Image and Signal Processing;
- Excellent problem analysis skills and solid programming skills (OOP, Python, C++ or similar);
- Proactive, flexible, team player and can-do attitude;
- Excellent communication skills in English (both speaking and writing).
- Experience turning concepts and AI/ML/CV technologies into practical state-of-the-art systems;
- Experience in the design and implementation of algorithms targeted and/or specifically adapted to ANN is a plus;
Full-time permanent contract (CDI), Very competitive salary based on experience, office in central Paris (Bastille), Start-up environment
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using “Junior ML Eng” in the subject of your email.