We are pleased to announce positions for ASIC Verification Engineers who will verify our revolutionary AI engines embedded in our product SoCs which will drive ultra low-power devices in the remotest corners of the internet-of-things.
You will be responsible for verification of our ASIC design development in the broadest sense, ranging from writing test plans, architecting, designing, and implementing random constraint-driven environments to analysing coverage results and guiding the design team in their debugging efforts.
You will be part of a highly diverse international team of skilled engineers and scientists, and you are expected to be a key driver of the team’s further growth.
- M.Sc or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field;
- 5+ years of experience in ASIC verification, System Verilog, UVM, VHDL
- Excellent problem analysis skills and solid programming and scripting skills (+4 years of C++, DSP/CUDA/OpenML/OpenCL programming, Functional languages is a plus);
- Proactive, flexible, team player and can-do attitude;
- Excellent communication skills in English (both speaking and writing).
- Detailed understanding of hardware development projects;
Nice to have
- Working knowledge of artificial intelligence, deep learning, and/or neuromorphic computing;
- Experience with common requirements management practices;
About GrAI Matter Labs
GrAI Matter Labs (www.graimatterlabs.ai) is a growing fabless semiconductor company with offices in San Jose, Paris, and Eindhoven that offers its employees tremendous growth opportunities in some of today’s hottest silicon technologies: Neuromorphic compute, Machine learning, and Artificial intelligence.
GrAI Matter Labs is a dynamic organization which employs some of the brightest minds in the industry and is known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
- We are learning from the best biological edge computing device ever: own brain.
- We believe we will win as a close-knit team that converts a strong vision into products that solve use cases which our customers truly value.
- We offer highly competitive compensation in an international and entrepreneurial environment.
- We also hold to the highest standards of inclusion, team spirit, and cooperation.
This position is based at GrAI Matter Labs offices at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven, The Netherlands. The High Tech Campus houses 160 companies, employing a total of 11,000 entrepreneurs and R&D employees.